Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thanks For a Great Year!

March 19th will mark the one year anniversary of my blog, Joaquin the Chihuahua, and I couldn't be happier!  What an accomplishment!  Seriously, I give up on stuff all the time so the fact that I've been at this for a year now is really noteworthy!  Every sentence I'm writing ends in an exclamation point!  That's how awesome this is!!!!!

And I only have my readers to thank!  The first few months had very few hits, but month after month my readership has been steadily growing.  February may be the smallest month of the year, but it brought in the most pageviews of my blog's history.  So thanks for reading, guys and gals.  Your support really helps motivate me to keep at it day in and day out.  Please keep reading and keep those comments coming!

All throughout the month I'll be taking a look back at the year, talking about some of my favorite posts (but don't worry, there will be plenty of new stuff too).  I also want to hear from the readers out there.  What do you love most about Joaquin the Chihuahua?  What was your favorite post?  What made you start reading?  What would you like to see more of?  Write to me at jjgarcia3@live.com and I'll post your thoughts for all to see!

Although the whole month will be a celebration, Saturday the 19th will launch the "One Year Anniversary Contest" where you can win an exciting prize!  More details to come... so be prepared!

Thanks again for a great year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmm I'm still waiting for the ten reasons you love scarlett blog.........I'm pretty sure we discussed this.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails