|Mr. Schuester and Holly Holiday dance together... and then some. Image property of Fox.|
And the sexual problems continue. Lauren wants to make a sex tape with Puck in order to become famous, which would of course be child pornography since they are under eighteen years of age. Then Brittany is confused about her relationship with Santana. When she tries to talk to Santana about it, she blows it off like it's no big deal. She doesn't like labels. Luckily, Holly is around to help all of these students. But she doesn't just help teens. Dr. Carl asks her to speak with him and Emma, and lo and behold, it's revealed that Emma still has feelings for Will. That's problematic for both Dr. Carl (Emma's husband) and for Holly who's falling for Will as well.
Meanwhile, Sue, hoping to get some secrets in return, tells Kurt and Blaine that New Directions is focusing on their sex appeal. This makes Blaine wonder whether The Warblers are sexy enough, so they invite a girls school to watch them sing and give them feedback. Turns out the guys are pretty sexy as a whole, but Kurt's "sexy face" looks like he's constipated. He confesses to Blaine that he doesn't feel very sexy. In fact, sex kind of scares him in general. So what does Blaine do? He goes to Kurt's dad and tells him to have "the talk" with his son.
- Holly Holiday had some pretty fun quotes about sex. Like saying it's "just like hugging, only wetter" or that teaching abstinence is "like saying vegetarianism is an option for lions."
- "Animal" by Neon Trees sung by Blaine, Kurt and The Warblers was pretty awesome... mostly because Kurt sang and he hasn't sung in far too long! Although, he did sound a bit synthesized. But it's Glee, so that's normal.
- Prince's "Kiss" featured some unexpected tango-dancing which was pretty spectacular. Hot damn Mr. Schue and Holly looked pretty sexy dancing together. And that kiss? Smoking!
- Some great scenes! Brittany and Santana had some really emotional and touching scenes, which gave their characters some refreshing depth. I also really enjoyed both of the scenes with Burt (Kurt's dad); the one where Blaine talks to him in the shop and when he later has a heart-to-heart with Kurt about sex.
- The Santana-Brittany-Holly cover of the Stevie Nicks song "Landslide" was just beautiful. When Santana started crying I was crying right with her! Which leads me to the next point...
- Santana's a lesbian!
- "Afternoon Delight" was stupid. Is anyone dumb enough to not know that song is one big sexual innuendo?
- I'm still against Finn and Quinn. People with rhyming names shouldn't be together! I'm pretty sure that's a law.
- Sue was only in one scene.