Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ask Joaquin: Are You Hung Like a Horse?

From Blake:  Are you hung like a horse?

That’s an interesting question.  For starters, I’ve never known a horse to be hung.  I’ve heard of a towel being hung on a towel rack, or drapes being hung on a curtain rod, or even clothes being hung on a hanger… but I don’t think horses can be hung.  For starters, they are fairly large animals, and a hook to hang such an animal would have to be extremely durable to support the weight.  Plus with all of the bucking and kicking horses tend to do, I wouldn’t want to be the one to attempt it.  Most people just store them in stalls, standing upright on all four legs.

Ignoring the confusing horse reference, I wonder if you are asking if I’ve hanged myself.  If that is the case, I’m flattered that you are so concerned with my mental well-being.  However, your worry is unwarranted.  Let me assure you that I am not, in fact, suicidal.  Nor do I feel like somebody else would want to hang me.  I mean, it's not like I have committed a crime in an old western town, so I doubt any sheriff will be hanging me by a noose any time soon.

So based on that reasoning, the answer is no.  No, I am not hung like a horse.

Have a question?  Ask Joaquin!

1 comment:

Blake said...

That's not what I meant!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails