10. My name is Jack, which is undeniably the coolest name in all of the world.
9. I have never broken a bone or gotten stitches in my entire life. I'm really good at avoiding serious injury. My secret is not doing anything. Ever.
8. I can hear, smell, taste, feel and see. I don't need eyeglasses or hearing aids or anything.
7. I look younger than I am, which I feel will really come in handy when I'm older!
6. At times I joke that I would fix my nose if I could afford plastic surgery, and I often complain about my giant eyes or my smile... but honestly, I like my face the way it is. I might look like an anime character, but that's just the way I like it!
5. I find myself to be really funny. I just sit and laugh at my own jokes all day. Ha ha ha!
4. I'm part of an amazing family that loves me.
3. Something I've learned in Chile is that I have a great capacity for empathy and love for my fellow man. I'm very friendly and loyal, even with people I have just met.
2. I have more talents than I am sometimes aware of. Right now I am focused on improving and utilizing my artistic skills, but I also have talents for singing and writing and making a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
1. I have big dreams! Pursuing them might be a struggle, but I'm determined to get where I want to be.