Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sketchbook: Basic Shapes '09

These are some drawings I did during the summer of 2009 when I took an online drawing class through The Academy of Art University based in San Francisco, California.  I had to purchase a kit which included the cone, sphere, cube, and cylinder and we used those objects for a variety of assignments.  Although they offered an entire animation degree program online, I never did more than a semester with them because I didn't like the online approach.  Art class is so much better in person.  Besides, since I couldn't use the labs on campus, I would have had to purchase my own software and whatnot, which I never could have afforded on my own.  Those shapes were too costly even!

 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like when you post your artwork up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails