Thursday, March 8, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 8

1.  As far as my sales goal at work is concerned, March hasn't been a very good month for me so far.  But today I literally doubled my sales for the month!  Woohoo!  (Sure, it's easy to double a really small number... but hey, we're shooting for OPTIMISM here, people!)

2.  My friend Wes got a job today!  Now I don't have to worry about him starving to death up in Logan.  He had a really good interview for a call center and he starts orientation next week.  I knew things would work out for him in the end.

3.  Brian and I had a relaxing evening catching up on Modern Family episodes and watching the 1967 movie musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.  I'd never seen it before, and it's really pretty funny.  Robert Morse is fantastic in the lead role... really I could watch him all day.

Brian's so cute I could just kiss him!  Oh... I did.

1 comment:

Bertrium said...

Totally time for you two to watch Baraka! And then let me know what you think! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails