Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 27

1.  Pastrami.  I don't know what it is but I freaking love it.  Love it.  Brian took me to Sensuous Sandwich in Orem today for lunch and they have some delicious sandwiches.  It's totally ghetto and scary-looking inside, but the food more than makes up for it.  I had "The Spicy Enticer" which is pastrami, pepperoni and Italian sausage.  Yum!

2.  I messed up at work (like really, really bad... like "and you're fired" bad) and my boss took mercy on my soul!  Thank you, Jen!  Thank you!

3.  I closed at work with a woman named Dana who actually works at a different Zales location.  We're a little short-handed these days so she stepped in to help out.  It was nice meeting her!  I told her my life story and she was absolutely fascinated by it.  Of course.  It is me after all.  She's also a really good saleswoman and I picked up a few things from her.  Another cool thing about work is I did the deposit by myself for the first time and I think I got it all right!  (Let's hope... who knows if Jen will continue to be merciful?)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails