Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 4

1.  Family dinner at the Kesler house was definitely a highlight of my day today.  As much as I love our new apartment, I do miss Brian's family from time to time.  That house really feels like "home" to me, so I love whenever we can go back there to visit.  Michelle and Wes came to dinner as well, and it was a lot of fun.

Patrick's sexy face?
2.  All of our house guests went home today... which is a bummer, actually...  but on the positive side our lives can go back to normal now!  Of course we'll see Wes and Brett again soon, but Patrick is leaving for Europe in a week and will be off back-packing and working in organic farms for the rest of the year.  It will be rough to go so long without seeing him, but I know that this will be an awesome thing for Patrick and I couldn't be happier about his grand adventure.

3.  I had some fun text messaged conversations with both my brother and my sister tonight.  Getting Renee's "I love you" texts always bring a smile to my face!  I sure do love my family, even if I rarely see them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails