Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 6

I saw The Lorax tonight with Brian and Michelle and I was really optimistic that it would make me very happy... unfortunately that was not the case.  It really sucked.  However, other things did make me happy and here they are:

Chocolate Cherry Coke... yum.
1.  My very awesome coworker Kate gave me a ride to work today and even bought me a breakfast burrito from Sonic on the way.  The best part?  A Route 44 Chocolate Cherry Coke to wash it down with!  If you've never added chocolate and cherry flavoring to your Coca-Cola, you are missing out on one of the finer things in life.

2.  My cousin Aimon messaged me on Facebook out of the blue and we've been having an ongoing conversation throughout the day.  It's been nice to hear from him.  He just told me he got promoted in the ROTC and his drill team is going to Nationals.  Sounds like his life is pretty happy.

3.  Speaking of cousins, I found out that my cousin Nathan is getting married in the fall.  Congratulations!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails