Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 22

1.  We had our pre-owned diamond event today at work and it was a lot of fun.  First off, the guy who was running the show, Jeff, was hilarious!  He was a man in his 50s who knew a lot about diamonds, but he also knew how to make us laugh with his games and riddles.  He was so funny he even ended up in our Zales Quote Book... which is pretty prestigious.  We don't let just anybody in that thing.  And not only was it a fun day, I also had a $1700 sale!  Go me!

2.  Michelle's sister Tori asked me to photograph her daughter McKenzi at the park.  Not that I'm a photographer or anything.  She just wanted somebody to manage the camera while she tried to get McKenzi to smile.  It was fun and a lot of photos we took are crap, but there are a few gems in there.  Right at the end, when we were about to leave the park, McKenzi fed me a grape and for some reason the sight of me eating made her smile.  Luckily the camera was still held to my eye so I snapped a close-up of her adorable grin.  It was the best picture of the shoot!

Afterwards, Michelle and Brian joined us at Joann Fabric and Craft to pick out some fabric for some new throw pillows for our couch.  Tori is making them for us and I'm really excited about it!

Isn't McKenzi so cute?
 3.  Michelle and I went and saw 21 Jump Street and now we are about to watch the midnight showing of The Hunger Games!  I can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails