Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  A guy walked into our store today wearing a full-on kilt and it was pretty dang awesome.  But not awesome enough to make the list.  Here goes:

1.  I finished The Hunger Games trilogy at like 2:00 this morning!  And as much as I've heard the ending is a disappointment, I actually liked the way it ended.  So that was good.  I'm really excited for the upcoming movie now.  It's going to be epic!

2.  My friend Wes sent me a text that had me literally laughing out loud today while I was at work.  He said, "Did you feel that?  That was the earth momentarily exiting orbit from the intensity of the rolling my eyes just did."  Ha ha ha!  I love it!  And what I had said wasn't even that eyeroll-worthy, but whatever.

3.  Michelle, Kate and Krystal came over tonight after work to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in low-key style.  We just played card games and watched Bridesmaids... which don't really have anything to do with the Irish.  Well, I'm sure they play cards there too, right?  Oh well.  At least we were wearing green.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails