Monday, March 12, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 12

1.  Michelle and I had lunch at Molly's today, which was very delicious.  For those who don't know it, it's this little place behind the D.I. in Provo that's only open from 11 AM to 2 PM on weekdays.  They are run by Marvellous Catering and the restaurant serves up homestyle favorites like pot roast and mashed potatoes.  Yum!  And their lemonade is to die for!

2.  I had my first-ever migraine today which was horrible!  My head hurt, I was dizzy, white patches of light impaired my vision, I felt nauseous...  I pretty much felt like I was dying.  Luckily I have awesome coworkers, like Kate, who are willing to come in and close for me so I could go home.  She even lent me the final book in The Hunger Games trilogy!  Isn't she awesome?

3.  Brian took it upon himself to register me to vote in the state of Utah.  He's so nice.  We finished our political night by watching The Rachel Maddow Show after I took a long, long nap!  (I'm happy to say that I feel better now by the way.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails