Sunday, March 11, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 11

1.  Spring forward!  Daylight Savings Time came and although I was gypped an hour of sleep, it's a sign that spring is upon us.  We get more hours of sunlight now, and on that same vein, the forecast this week is a great one with temperatures in the 70s.

2.  Brian stopped by to visit me at work, Nichole bought Mineh and I sodas, and Brett was nice enough to get me lunch from the food court because I couldn't leave the store.  I'm very thankful for the people who love and take care of me!

3.  I filed my taxes!  Normally I'm done with taxes in the early weeks of February, but I had a hard time getting W-2s from some of my past employers.  I also had to file both California and Utah taxes along with Federal, which was a pain.  But my taxes are finally complete and I will be getting a sizable amount back which makes me really happy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails