Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 14

1.  No work!  Well, technically I didn't have work yesterday either, but today I'm especially grateful for it because I was able to be at home all day and get things done!  I did laundry, organized our closet, read some of Mockingjay, and wrote some on my book.  After working eight consecutive days, yesterday and today were like a blessing from God!

2.  Brian and I decided to have a date night and it was very nice.  We had dinner at Chili's, bought some really cheap movies at F.Y.E. since they are going out of business, and then came home to watch one of those movies on our brand new TV.  We watched Silence of the Lambs which, believe it or not, I had never seen before.  It was a very good movie!  But mostly I'm just happy to have spent the night with Brian.

3.  I did take a small break in my date to talk to my father on the phone.  It was nice hearing from him.  We mostly talked politics, but it was still a good conversation.  I love him and miss seeing him on a regular basis.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails