Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Optimism Challenge: Day 18

1.  I had a productive morning!  Not only did I call my mom and catch up with her, but I did a ton of homework too.  I wrote a 4-page paper on gay/lesbian literary theory, did a take-home quiz on Marxism and read a chapter in my Method and Madness book on the importance of concrete details and strong imagery in storytelling.  I am ready for school to resume tomorrow!

2.  Brian and I went to his family's house today for a St. Patrick's Day-themed Sunday dinner.  The table was all decked out in green with shamrocks and leprechauns, we ate a corned beef and cabbage soup and we played games afterwards.  I was a little grumpy and sleepy during part of it, but I hope I wasn't too much of a killjoy.  I really did enjoy myself, I promise!  Oh, and I got to meet Courtney's boyfriend Kevin for the first time.  He seems like a really nice guy.

3.  My friend Wes posted a really strange but oddly hilarious video today on YouTube.  It had Brian and I laughing pretty dang hard!  If you are opposed to heavy-handed sexual innuendo, a kid eating flavored lube or putting a condom on one's head, then you might not want to watch it.  But if you are freaky like that, go ahead and amuse yourself for ten minutes!  He also sings a song from Dreamgirls and bakes some pumpkin bread, so it's not all bad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails