10. My dad, Jack, has a sweet tooth as bad as mine! He taught me how to dunk Oreos into milk. He also got me addicted to Coca-Cola.
9. He has a great love for opera and music and theater. I'm pretty sure he's a big reason for why I ever got into musical theater as a kid.
8. And boy can he sing! I love his voice! He's the most amazing tenor.
7. He makes really awesome potato burritos. And he'll get mad if I ever fold a burrito any other way than the way he taught me!
6. My father can be incredibly goofy which makes him a lot of fun to be around.
5. Everybody loves him. He's very charismatic and outgoing. Seriously, he can make friends with almost anyone.
4. His ability to own up to his mistakes is very admirable. It's hard to say "I'm sorry."
3. I would say he gives the best hugs out of anyone I know. Hands down.
2. He's filled with a very Christlike love. He does amazing things for those he works with at the Colorado Springs Rescue Mission.
1. He has always expressed his love for me, and I know not a lot of dads do.