10. My mom, Kathi, can sure rock out! She really loves her classic rock and even gets into a lot of new bands. She prides herself on being "cool."
9. She gave me my love for Scrabble and other word games, although I will never be as good as her. Not ever!
8. Her beautiful red hair! It's the perfect shade of red, too. It isn't too orange or bright or anything.
7. She hums almost constantly. Even while chewing. I'm not even sure if she's aware that she's humming!
6. My mom bakes the most delicious desserts. To this day I use her recipe for peanut butter cookies. They are simply the best!
5. She was always the best at keeping secrets! Like all those speeding tickets I got. I don't think my stepdad ever found out about those... until now maybe. Shh!
4. We can joke and laugh about almost anything. We have a great rapport together.
3. She is always willing to help me out. In school it was homework and now it's with emergency money! Thanks, mom!
2. My mother taught me good work ethic by example. She goes above and beyond for the nursing home patients she cares for. They really love her over there.
1. She loves me unconditionally, and I love her right back.