Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tears

I'm sitting here at a loss for what to say.  All I know is I haven't cried this long or this hard in a very long time.  Sure I'll shed a tear or two during a really sappy movie (I'm a big baby and usually if I see someone crying I automatically cry too) but this is the first time in months and months that I've shed a tear for something that's happened in my own life.  And I sure did cry a lot. 

Now I'm crying again.

I think I'll talk about this more later.  Just know that it was difficult to say goodbye.  I guess I knew it was coming.  And I'm sure it's for the better.  At least that's what I'm telling myself.  Trying not to regret our decision...

4 comments:

~BeX~ said...

Did you have to say good-bye to Buster?? :(

jenny said...

jack - i don't know what you're going through.. but i'm thinking of you and hope things are ok-!

Mishqueen said...

I hope you are referring to giving away the dog and not something even more painful than that...good luck, whatever it is! {hugs}

Anonymous said...

I know it's hard and you miss him. I'm sorry I couldn't take him in but it is hard for me to afford the pets I have. He is a good dog. Someone will want him. It will be ok. When you are ready for a pet you will find another one. Love you mucho. Tia Loca.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails