Thursday, August 18, 2011

25 Days of Jack: Day Twenty-Three

Photos from my 22nd birthday are nowhere to be found.  What's worse is I honestly can't remember what I did for it.  I was living in La Junta... um... yeah, don't remember.  Nope.  I'm sure somebody must have made me a cake.  Surely I got some presents.  Did my ex-stepfather Steve get me my printer that year?  I think so!  I got a printer!  Or was that Christmas?  No... I'm pretty sure that was for my birthday.

I guess it doesn't matter.  Since those photos are nonexistent, today will showcase a look back at my 23rd birthday... which actually coincides nicely with the 23rd Day of Jack!  Brian and I were living in Salt Lake City at the time and I went to a free concert with Kelsey, Mesun, Jenna and Sarah.  Brian stayed home to make me a delicious cake which we all devoured happily at the apartment after the concert.  I got some crazy gifts (like Syphilis) and then later that night we went 80s dancing at a club called Area 51.  It was a lot of fun, although we got super hot and sweaty dancing our butts off...

LEFT:  Kelsey, Jenna, Mesun and I
RIGHT:  me and Sarah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails