Friday, August 5, 2011

25 Days of Jack: Day Ten

I don't have a lot of time to post right now, because my life is just getting to be way too much fun with birthday craziness!  Yesterday I celebrated it by going to the movies (oh, how I love free movies) with Michelle and the two of us saw Cowboys and Aliens.  Both of us loved it!  I'll definitely have to take Brian to see it sometime and for those who read my movie reviews, I hope to get one written and posted within the next few days.

On another note, Brian's cousin Patrick is visiting the family this weekend so that should be fun.  We're about to have a big family dinner right now and then we're off to see a show.  More about that tomorrow!

Nobody won the prize yesterday, so I'll just leave the same challenge:  Post compliments on my Facebook wall!  I'm really insecure and I need your praise to live!!  Ha ha.

1 comment:

Mishqueen said...

Your post is short because your life is full! Give thanks for the blessings that keep you off the computer. Have a great day, you awesome hunk of burning birthday boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails