Wednesday, August 10, 2011

25 Days of Jack: Day Fifteen

Brian, Michelle, Wes and I celebrated yesterday's Day Fourteen with another one of our exciting movie nights.  Since Mary Poppins we've been in the mood for more musicals, so we watched Hello, Dolly! which is fantastic.  I know a lot of people didn't like Babs in the lead role when the movie came out in 1969, but I thought she was terrific.  I hadn't seen the movie since I was very young, so it was basically like watching it for the first time.  The only parts fresh in my memory were the parts that are included in Wall-E.

We also played Six Degrees of Separation, linking two random actors to each other through the various films they have been in.  It was a lot of fun, and you would be surprised how many times the movie Shrek came in handy...  Anyway, Michelle downloaded the game on her iPad.  They really do have an app for everything these days.

Now I'm off to enjoy Day Fifteen!  I have some family coming into town so it should be a fun one.  I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.  For now you can amuse yourselves with these photos from my 5th and 6th birthdays.


I kinda feel I should wear overalls more often.  And play a horn.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails