Saturday, August 13, 2011

25 Days of Jack: Day Eighteen

Disneyland is AMAZING!

I'm having way too much fun!  There was the... oh, that was just amazing... and then that one ride... yes!  Fantastic!  Oh, and that one time when Courtney... ha ha ha... I laugh every time I think about it!

I wish you were here.  But you're not.  Sucks for you.

So today's photos from the past are from my 15th and 16th birthdays.  Unlike my chubby-cheeked middle school years, my high school years gave me a bit more height which thinned me out considerably.  I was also plagued with acne and braces... and I don't look too thrilled about it.

You should also note that I was not provided with photos from my 13th or 14th birthdays which clearly indicates another two years spent on my mom's bad side.  Those were the years spent rotting away in an Egyptian tomb...

Or am I thinking of Aida again?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails