Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wizard Week: Emma Watson on "Vogue UK"

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is only a week away, and to celebrate it, Joaquin the Chihuahua is giving you Wizard Week!  What is Wizard Week you ask?  Just a week of Harry Potter-related posts!  Aren't you excited?  You should be, or I'll hit you with a Jelly-Legs Jinx!

"Ladies, first," as they say, so I've decided to start off Wizard Week with the gorgeous Emma Watson, the actress who plays Hermione Granger.  She's being featured in the December issue of Vogue UK and she looks simply fantastic.  Some people are haters of her new haircut (like you look any better, Joan Rivers) but I think she looks great!  What do you think?
About her haircut she said to Entertainment Weekly, "Oh my God, it was the most liberating thing!  I love it.  I missed all that experimentation that most teenagers go through."  And it looks like she's been wanting to do some other experimentation besides cutting her hair... "I wish I'd done more naughty things," she told The Sun.

Oh my, oh my!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails