Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful For... Part Three

I'm thankful that Wizard Week is over!  Ha ha.  Just kidding.  I wish every week could be Wizard Week.  Heck, I just wish I was a wizard and could shout out "Expelliarmus" every time I wanted to get the remote control away from Brian.  I can only take so much Food Network...

But as much as I loved Wizard Week, it did distract me completely from my promise of giving daily thanks.  I guess I'm just not a very grateful person.  That, or I'm just a very forgetful, easily-distracted, flighty person with the attention span of a small bird.

So what have I been thankful for these past ten days?

Thursday 11th:  Thankful for all the veterans.  Good job, guys...

Friday 12th:  Thankful for getting a birthday check in the mail from my grandpa, even though my birthday was way back in August.

Saturday 13th:  Not thankful for the unlucky number 13 and the unlucky things it brings to me.  Like being sick all day.  However, I am thankful for cherry flavored Alka-Seltzer and lots of Ibuprofen.

Sunday 14th:  Thankful for Brian's sisters Jenny, Amy, and Courtney.  I love 'em as if they were my own sisters.  I'm also thankful for Brian's mom and dad, especially his mom who isn't too grown-up to draw faces on our statues with dry-erase markers when she comes over for dinner.

Monday 15th:  Thankful for early morning shipment at work, but mostly because we listen to Radio from Hell while we process it.  They're like the voices in my head that keep me company, only these voices actually belong to real people.

Tuesday 16th:  Thankful for new episodes of Glee (7:00 PM on Fox).

Wednesday 17th:  Not thankful that Brian watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 before I did.  Definitely not.  However, I am thankful that I have a blog where I can complain about it.  I'm really thankful for my friends who understood.  And at least I got to watch Modern Family (8:00 PM on ABC).

Thursday 18th:  Thankful for the fun class at work about service-based selling.  You might think it would be boring, but when I'm surrounded by some of my favorite coworkers I can't help but have a good time.  So I'm thankful for awesome coworkers that make work fun.

Friday 19th:  Thankful for 1:00 AM tickets to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 with Brian, Ryan, and Mesun.  I'm also thankful for movie theater popcorn, candy, and Coke.  Even more thankful that I didn't have to be at work until 1:30 in the afternoon, and was the only one who got any sleep after the movie ended.  The girls had to be somewhere at 7:00 and Brian had work at 8:00.  Ha ha ha!

Saturday 20th:  Thankful for my super awesome new phone.  It's a Droid.  And it was free.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails