Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful For... Part Two

Looks like I've been neglecting to say my thanks again, gosh darn it.  I'll start off by saying that I'm thankful for my internet pal Mary who has been posting her daily gratitudes on Facebook.  I saw her status and it reminded me to do the same.  Sunday I posted a comic, Monday I posted a movie review, and Tuesday I posted my Gleek Critique... however, I did not utter the word "thankful" in any way, shape or form. 

Let's catch up, shall we?

Sunday:  I'm thankful for the time change because it gave me an extra hour of sleep (and you should know that I really, really love sleep).  And speaking of sleep, I'm thankful that we have an actual mattress to sleep on.  For the first 6 or 7 months in this apartment we were sleeping on an air mattress.  Well, several air mattresses actually since they kept getting holes and deflating.  One of them developed a strange sort of tumor...

Monday:  I'm thankful that work used the extended on-call portion of my shift yesterday.  Eight hours is definitely a lot better than three hours.  I'm also thankful for my mom and her phone call yesterday.  We hadn't talked in a couple of weeks actually so it was good to hear from her.  She called while I was walking from work to home on my lunch break, while it was pouring rain.  Thank the Lord for umbrellas, huh?

Tuesday:  I'm thankful for my wonderful friends who came over to watch Glee last night.  I'm thankful for Rebecca and Wendy who are the "regulars."  Wendy even brings delicious sweet treats with her every time.  Like cupcakes, and brownies, and cookies.  My friend Melinda was even able to show up last night, and we haven't seen her since the first episode of this season.  I'm thankful for them all!

And to end this post, I'd like to say that I'm thankful for all those who's lives are so boring that they actually sit and read this blog of mine!  Don't get offended...  my life is so boring that I actually WRITE this blog.  Ha ha ha...  Because writing a blog makes me lame...  Get it?

Anyone thankful for self-deprecating remarks?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails