Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Heart

Today is Brian's and my two-year anniversary.  Yay, us!  And in honor of the occasion, I'd like to embarrass him by posting a text message that he sent to me November 15th, 2008 at 4:29 AM.
My heart is warm and at ease.  And it loves the young Prince named Jack.  With every bat of his eyes, my heart beats.  With every time the fellow smiles, my heart leaps.  With every word that he says, my heart drums.  With every kiss he bestows upon my eager lips, my heart thumps.  His hand and mine, conjoined forever, our minds are one.  Forever and ever, we'll love one another.  Forever and ever we'll love the world.  For God gave us love, and we're here to use it.  For God gave me Jack.  For God gave me the world.
Aw... isn't he sweet?  We used to send each other poetic text messages like that all the time.  I liked this one so much that I locked it in my phone, so it can't ever be deleted.  Two years have gone by, and I hope he still feels the same way!  Because I know I do.

If I'm thankful for anything, I'm thankful for Brian.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails