Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wizard Week: Clips to Tide You Over

Oh my goodness!  I'm so excited for the new Harry Potter movie!  Obviously, you know this...  I mean, would I be doing Wizard Week if I wasn't?

So I decided to post some links to things that I've been watching to tide me over.  I figure these little appetizers might just hit the spot!

Since we can't watch the whole movie yet, we can at least watch some scenes from it right?  Yahoo!Movies has a whole bunch of scenes from the movie, including the following:
  • "Identical" - Everyone takes Polyjuice Potion to transform into Harry look-alikes.
  • "Going Somewhere?" - Ron convinces Harry not to leave on his own.
  • "Cafe Attack" - Death Eaters find The Trio in a diner in London.
  • "Kill Potter" - Snape gives information to Lord Voldemort and his followers.
  • "Deathly Hallows" - Xenophilius Lovegood explains to The Trio what the Deathly Hallows are.
  • "You Have No Family" - Ron and Harry have an argument in the tent.
I also found a scene on YouTube of their fight/rescue at Malfoy Manor.  And I'm sure there's much more to be found on the world wide web, but these are the ones I know about and have been watching over and over again. 

If you're a music lover, Amazon has made it possible to listen to tidbits of the score by Alexandre Desplat!  Yep, All 26 themes from the movie's soundtrack like "Godric's Hollow Graveyard," "Lovegood," and "Farewell to Dobby."

See?  It's almost like watching the real thing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails