|Carol Burnett guest starring as Sue's mother Doris. Image property of Fox.|
Love is in the air, it's clear, but so is fear and intimidation. Karofsky is clearly not handling his suppressed homosexuality well at all, and he's bullying Kurt more and more. The glee girls convince their glee boyfriends to do something about it, so Artie and Mike confront Karofsky, which leads to a fight where Sam joins in and kicks Karofsky's ass! Things get even more heated when Kurt's dad Burt finds out and it almost leads to Karofsky's expulsion.
- Carol Burnett and Jane Lynch singing "Ohio" from the musical Wonderful Town was simply amazing. A fun tune, with great harmonies, and Carol Burnett is just such a legend! I was so so so happy!
- Burt and Carol's wedding was adorable, and she looked really pretty in her wedding dress!
- The glee kids' version of Bruno Mars' "Marry You" was really fun, showcasing all of the couples. Equally catchy and cute was "Just the Way You Are," another Bruno Mars song.
- Finn's wedding speech dedicated to Kurt was very grown-up of him, and I'm glad that he's become a lot more accepting of Kurt, especially now that they are step-brothers.
- Yes, Sue's wedding dress is a track-suit dress. How awesome is that?
- Sue, although still mean and condescending, actually sticks up for Kurt in this episode.
- Karofsky didn't get expelled (just a verbal warning from the superintendent) and since Karofsky's in, Kurt is out. At the end of the episode he decides to go to the private school where Blaine attends.
- As Rachel points out, Kurt will be competing against them all at Sectionals.
- I kept reading everywhere that "Rachel and Finn take a big step," but they don't really. Rachel still has no idea that Finn slept with Santana once. If anyone took a big step, it was Quinn and Sam. Or Burt and Carol. Even Finn and Kurt. But not Rachel and Finn really...