Wednesday, November 6, 2013

THANKFUL: Day 6


I'm thankful for passionate professors who make learning fun, who inspire me to be a better writer, who won't let me give up on myself.  I'm thankful for professors that push me to test the limits of my own imagination--professors like Karin Anderson or Laura Hamblin or Christa Albrecht-Crane all of whom I have secretly (or maybe not-so-secretly) adored.  Digging through their garbage isn't weird, is it?  I'm thankful for my fellow English majors who give me good feedback in workshops, who stress with me about project deadlines and who can quote Hemingway or Shakespeare with ease.  I'm thankful for our conversations in the hallways, our cheery hellos, our laughter in the classroom.  I'm thankful to be a student.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails