Friday, November 15, 2013

THANKFUL: Day 15


I'm thankful for margaritas.  I'm also thankful for friends like Tara who buy me margaritas.  I'm thankful for Brian and my coworkers and friends who join me for such a beverage from time to time.  Just time to time, Mom.  I promise I'm not an alcoholic!  I'm thankful for the folks at La Casita in Springville who make such a delicious (and strong) margarita on the rocks.  1 = tipsy; 2 = falling face-first into the calle.  We at Zales go so often that the waitress recognizes us.  She knows what we want.  We feel cool.  It's kind of a hole-in-the-wall, but it's fun.  We laugh, gossip, eat, and smile.  Sometimes our La Casita antics are put down in history in the form of Instagram videos... embarrassing Instagram videos.  Thanks, Tara.  Thanks a lot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails