Sunday, July 31, 2011

Popcorn Poetry 3: Day Five and Jack's Shack

I might have to make this a more regular feature (which just means I come up with a logo for it, ha ha) because there is a lot of poem-writing going on at Cinemark.  Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with all of us but we seem to enjoy making things rhyme.  Here is a poem Michelle wrote me today:

Day Five
by Michelle Stokes

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm at work,
And I feel like poo,
But it's not about me,
This poem is for you,
So Happy Day Five,
I LOVE YOU!

Aw, isn't that a sweet poem?  About a week ago another coworker of mine named Beka wrote me a poem on the back of a One Day promotional postcard.  I thought it would be fun to share it as well.

Jack's Shack
by Rebekah Barker

Jack's got ma back
He lives in a shack
And makes the girls go smack
He dreams he was black
But he's too cool for that
Amen.

My favorite part is the "amen" at the end.  Classy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails