Monday, December 6, 2010

19 Days: Food Plan For Our Christmas Party

This coming Saturday is the greatest event of the holiday season:  A Fancy Schmancy Christmas Party!  Get excited, people, because it will be the best shindig you have ever attended in all your life.  If you're not invited, it may be due to a number of reasons:
  • I don't actually know you.  You're some stranger stalking me online.
  • I do actually know you, but I just don't like you very much. 
  • I do actually know you, and may actually like you (possibly a lot, even) but you simply live too far away.
  • You're Jewish
Today Brian and I figured out the menu for our party.  The hard part was restraining Brian.  That boy loves to cook, but I don't want him in the kitchen all night when he should be out enjoying people's company.  So we're sticking to some simple appetizers, cookies, and drinks.  Would you like to know what's being served?

The appetizers include:
  • Spanakopita
  • Stuffed Mushrooms
  • Homemade Potato Chips w/ Garlic Dipping Sauce
  • Brie w/ Bread
  • Tuna Salad in Endive Leaves
  • Cheese Ball w/ Crackers
The cookies include:
  • Gingerbread Cookies
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Mint Sandwich Cookies
  • Peanut Butter Cookies
The beverages include:
  • Hot Chocolate
  • Sparkling Cider
  • Pomegranate Soda
  • Eggnog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails