Friday, December 24, 2010

1 Day: Thrifty Christmas Episode on YouTube!

The last few days have been crazy hectic as you can imagine.  Working in retail means that this is the only time of year when the hours are plentiful, which means I've been scheduled a lot, which means that I haven't had much time for anything else.

On top of work, we had our friend Kelsey over for dinner one night, Brian's family came up to decorate cookies with us and see the Christmas lights at Temple Square another night, and we've been packing and/or selling our possessions at a much more intensified rate pretty much every night.

So I haven't had much time to blog.  Our cable and internet has already been canceled, so we've been going to the library to use the free wi-fi.  Brian more so than I (because of all the work; see above).

And on top of all that, I decided a few days ago to make a Christmas short called "Thrifty Christmas."  Watch it on YouTube here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIi6xrcOF8c
Or watch it right here!

1 comment:

Caitlin Jarvis said...

I love this!! How cute are you guys. Hehe.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails