Monday, May 16, 2011

Some Blog Announcements

Yesterday was Sunday and I should have posted a "JoaquiNews" story, but I didn't.  Truth is, I haven't really been enjoying writing these articles.  At first it was fun, but then it just became a chore.  It felt like something I had to do on Saturdays to have ready to go for Sunday, which gets tricky considering Saturdays and Sundays are when I work the most at the theater.  It's hard to find the time!  Anyway, most of the ones I wrote really weren't that funny even... so I'm sure nobody will miss them.  Besides, I still can't shake the feeling that I need to personalize my personal blog.  "JoaquiNews" wasn't about me, but instead made-up stories about celebrities and politics and blah blah blah.  So, I am officially announcing the death of the "JoaquiNews" feature.  May it rest in peace!

"Chum Chat" is a feature that I really like, and even though it's not about me, I intend to keep it going.  This one focuses on real people that I know and love, so it's still really relevant.  So if you are a fan of the "Chum Chat" interviews, rest assured that more will come.  However, that being said, I am officially announcing that "Chum Chat" will be taking a brief hiatus.  I need some time to contact people, interview them, and get things ready to hopefully start up again in June.  If you would like to be featured, please let me know!  Also, I need more questions for the "Ask Joaquin" feature!

There will still be plenty of movie reviews, comics and sketches!  And hopefully more of my fantastic ego-centric ramblings all about your favorite chihuahua: me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails