Friday, May 20, 2011

Chihuahua Comics: Mad Hatter

Truth be told, this particular drawing was never meant to be a "Chihuahua Comic."  A friend of mine named Chad actually commissioned me to do this for him based on a photograph of himself dressed as the Mad Hatter.  I'm mailing him the original, but I thought it would be a shame not to put it up on the blog.  It's drawn in the style of my "Chihuahua Comics" the only thing lacking really is the joke.  I thought maybe I could give him a speech bubble and have him say something hilariously witty, but I couldn't come up with anything...

But if you guys can think of something funny for him to say, please give me your suggestions in the comments.  I would love to hear what you guys can come up with!  The funniest one will win a prize!  How about that?

2 comments:

Claire said...

"I'm too sexy for my hat."

~BeX~ said...

"Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme?" --The Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland, 2010)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails