Friday, April 5, 2013

My Chapbook Came In! Yay!


My sister Renee sent me a photo much like the one here, holding my little chapbook.  "Wow," I texted. "You got yours before I got mine!"  "I must be important," she replied.  But a few hours later, while at work, I got a text from Brian.  Guess what it was.  Yep, another photo of a hand holding my chapbook, this time the hand belonged to Brian.  "Your book came in!" he said.  I was pretty excited to hear it.  And when I got home, I was finally able to get my own hands on my little book.  I can't believe so many people got to see it before I did!  It looks great though.  Blurb did a good job with the printing.

"But then you smiled with fruit juice dripping from the corner of your apple lips, your mouth a yawning hollow where I could see our bleak future."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails