Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Potter Pizza Party

I finally got around to carving a pumpkin, which means Halloween is officially here!  My friend Kayla come over last night for the first time in--I hate to say it-- two whole months...  Horrible, right?  I promise we're good friends, we just get busy sometimes.

So she brought over two GIANT pumpkins (mine weighed 33 pounds!) and some pizza from Papa John's.  We popped in a Harry Potter movie, ate our pizza, caught up on the twists and turns of our lives, and then let the carving commence.  I'm not the greatest at pumpkin carving, but I did my best.

Brian's so funny.  He came home from work, took one look at it and said, "It's better than the one you did last year, honey."

Um... thanks?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails