Sunday, June 6, 2010

No Sleep

Sleep?  What's sleep?  It's been so long that I honestly can't remember what it even feels like.  Not only do I have two jobs (yes, I got a second job on top of my first) but I've been working on animating a music video every minute outside of that...  Literally every minute.  I even took my laptop with me to Colorado on vacation.  Oh... Colorado.  Don't even get me started on that sleepless weekend.  All night driving, from sunset to sunrise between a graduation in Orem, Utah Friday and a graduation in Colorado Springs Saturday.

I know my last post optimistically said I'd be done with the video soon.  But I was clearly delusional at the time...  maybe I was on a high from getting the gig.  Reality had me working 60 hours a week on it on top of everything else.  I finished it last night...well, this morning... at 4:00 AM.  Fell asleep by 5:00 AM and awoke at 9:00 AM just to come down here to the coffeehouse and try to send the completed video file to Jeff.  Well, an hour has passed and the video is 30% uploaded...  I'm supposed to be at work in 5 minutes.

I guess I'll wake up Brian and tell him to come down here and wait with this computer while the video uploads so he can send it for me.  I mean, if I don't get to sleep why should he?

1 comment:

Miss Kayla said...

Awww poor bracito!! Just think someday you'll be able to make your own schedule and laugh when you think back about this time in your life. Anything worth doing is worth losing sleep over ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails