Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to thank my mom, Kathi, for bringing me into this world.  This world is far from perfect, but she taught me how to embrace it and love the people in it.  She was the one who encouraged me in school, hugged me when I needed it and who still supports me without judgment.  Her sense of humor and kind heart still bring joy to my life, even now that I'm all grown up.

I would also like to thank my stepmother, Patricia, for taking my father's hand in marriage and being the companion he needs.  She's sweet and devoted and has been nothing but nice to me.  I'm grateful for the love she's given my siblings and for bringing cheer to their home.  I'm sure her own children love her just as much.

Lastly, I would like to thank my mother-in-law, Katherine, for being a wonderful surrogate mom while I live so far away from mine.  She's welcomed me into her home and has gone out of her way to make me feel important and cared for in the Kesler family.  Our long conversations and many shared jokes are some of my favorite things in the world.

THANKS TO ALL THE MOTHERS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails