Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Boys Are Back SUNDAY!


This is just a reminder that the brand-new 2012 edition of Chihuahua Comics are returning on Sunday.  That's really really soon!

My friend Wes said, "The anticipation for June 3rd is killing me!  I'm more excited for the comics than I am for The Dark Knight Rises."  Have no fear, Wes!  June 3rd is right around the corner and you can bet your ass it's better than anything Christopher Nolan could come up with.

Well, maybe not better.  But definitely right up there.  Okay, maybe second best.  I wonder if it's too late to give us superpowers...  Batman doesn't have superpowers either though.  Just a really cool suit, car and crime-fighting gadgets.  Brian and I could fight crime.  Maybe not.  I cried the other day over a hangnail.

No need to choose though.  Check out Chihuahua Comics on June 3rd and see The Dark Knight Rises on July 20th.  I'm premiering a whole month earlier so it's not even a contest really.  Apples and oranges.

To reiterate, just read the comics.  I work hard on them.  These are hand-drawn, people.  None of this computer crap.  I even color them with Crayola colored pencils.  I'm hardcore.  I bet Chris Nolan can't do that.  What does he have that I don't have?

Just millions of dollars.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails