That's a great question, Loren! Here's the breakdown:
- A new computer!! Mine isn't very reliable. Sometimes I'll be using it and it will just shut off. It's very frustrating. Also, my computer isn't very powerful. I would want a really powerful, reliable computer that I could do a lot with.
- Once I had the new computer, I would want to buy animation software! Even Photoshop or Illustrator would be nice. I just really need some technology!
- Brian and I have been wanting a Wii for a long time now (Brian's old one broke). We'd get a Wii Fit so we can get healthy. And also the new Super Mario game... and Lost in Shadow.
- We haven't bought new clothes in far too long. There isn't a thing in my closet that I like. I don't even have a good-fitting pair of jeans. So I think I would hit up the mall and go on a shopping spree!
- And if I'm a millionaire in need of clothes, I might just fly to Paris or Milan! Brian and I could sure use a vacation! We could see the sights, eat delicious food and probably never come back!
- Oh, I also need a car. Not having one sucks. So I'd get me a new car, and pay off Brian's.
- Since I'm paying things off, I'd pay off our remaining credit card debt, student loans, and the money we owe our families.
- Brian and I could both enroll in school full-time and pay it all upfront. A stress-free, debt-free education. Wouldn't that be nice?
- We would also buy a big house with plenty of room for all our adopted children! Not here in Utah, though. If we were millionaires we would definitely move to New York.
Have a question? Ask Joaquin!