Monday, August 23, 2010

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The row of exclamation points above is the exact title of the email I found in my inbox today, and it is honestly the only way I can express what I am feeling right now.  It must be the only way Eva Keretic could show her emotions as well, since she is the one who wrote it.  Everything that an exclamation point can convey is bursting through me right now.  Excitement, happiness, you name it, that's me.

The email (written in all caps due to the sheer importance) reads as follows:

I HAVE THE CONTRACT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I NEED TO GO OVER IT WITH MY LAWYER FRIEND BECAUSE IT
ALWAYS SOUNDS FRIGHTENING WHEN YOU READ CONTRACTS........
I WILL SEND IT VERY VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
:-D
Eva

Almost a year after doing the demo for her "Tenny" idea, and after a year of waiting, it looks like I will finally sign the $10,000 contract to begin the animation!

All I can say is, "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails