Saturday, November 12, 2011

Being Sick Doesn't Help the Writing Process

Since about Tuesday night I've been suffering from a cold.  It got so bad on Thursday that I was sent home early from work, so I spent the day taking medications and sleeping a lot.  Like a lot a lot.  I didn't go to my Thursday night class or my Friday morning one.  I just slept.  When I woke up on Friday I was feeling much better though, so I went and saw a movie, caught up on my movie reviews for the other blog and then went to work.  I came home after midnight and went straight to sleep and I just now woke up at noon today!

Basically what I'm trying to tell you is that being sick doesn't help the writing process.  I was very proud of my progress with NaNoWriMo until this stupid cold came and kicked me in the pants!  Now I am severely behind!  Today is Day 12 and I should have 20,004 words by now, but I only have 12,263.  It's a sad sad day in Jack's world let me tell ya.  However, if I can manage to write 1,987 words a day I can still finish my goal!  I don't have work until 5 today so I'm hoping to just write like a crazed maniac and see how many words I can do.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

jenny said...

i hate being sicky-!
good luck-! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails